JOAN RIVERS

LARRY THE CABLE GUY

BOB SAGET

non-megavideo link

FLAVOR FLAV

non-megavideo link

WILLIAM SHATNER

PAMELA ANDERSON
part 1 (blah blah blah u know how to find the rest)

JEFF FOXWORTHY

DENIS LEARY

UK roasts
SHARON OSBOURNE

non-megavideo link

BRUCE FORSYTH

when i have some free time i will endeavour to find the earlier roasts from the new york friars' club, enjoy.

Last edited by muscle_shark on Sep 1. 2010, 06:52, edited 8 times in total.
“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” - Bruce lee
muscle_shark
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: the david hasselhoff comedy roast.

Postby Johnny Denver » Aug 21. 2010, 01:00

Holy shit YES YES YES!!! Thank you!

Johnny Denver
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby muscle_shark » Aug 22. 2010, 01:26

Johnny Denver wrote:Holy shit YES YES YES!!! Thank you!

no problem always glad to give something back, man these roasts are funny, there so merciless. props to any celeb who has the balls to sign up for this.
“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” - Bruce lee
muscle_shark
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Denver » Aug 23. 2010, 18:15

It's true though. The roast is one of the few, if not only events, where Hollywood doesn't censor itself (save for the comedy central censorship). It's so great, and always full of laughs. The roast masters (Lisa Lampanelli, Greg Giraldo, and Jeff Ross) always deliver and it's always a shit ton of laughs.

We could definitely benefit from getting some of the other older roasts up here too. Thanks again for posting this.
Johnny Denver
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby traeblack » Aug 23. 2010, 19:57

"Your pussy is like a football field, 100 yards of black guys that sprained their ankle on it"

i was f*cking crying laughing, that was a good roast lol
traeblack
Louisianimal
Louisianimal

Postby Labeouf » Aug 23. 2010, 22:20

It wasnt really all that funny....

Labeouf
Tylaw's daddy
Tylaw's daddy

Postby PrideFCfan » Aug 23. 2010, 22:38

"Lisa you're looking as beautiful as never"

"You gain weight faster then you age. You're like the curios case of Benjamin Glutton"

"There they are. Pam Anderson's tits". "Shes got a lot of spunk, on the back of her neck"

Lmao Jeff Ross, Seth McFarlane and Giraldo were in my opinion, the funniest ones there. I have seen the Flavor Flav, Joan Rivers, Larry the Cable guy and the Bob Saget one but I have not seen the one with Pam Anderson, Will Shatner and Dennis Leary. Is it possible if you could upload all of them?
"Talking to Thierry Henry helped me through a rough time." - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

"when they ate the apple, i believe the second law of thermodynamics became what it is today " -Gogh
PrideFCfan
Hayvan
Hayvan

Postby muscle_shark » Aug 24. 2010, 00:16

PRIDEFCfan wrote:"Lisa you're looking as beautiful as never"

"You gain weight faster then you age. You're like the curios case of Benjamin Glutton"

"There they are. Pam Anderson's tits". "Shes got a lot of spunk, on the back of her neck"

Lmao Jeff Ross, Seth McFarlane and Giraldo were in my opinion, the funniest ones there. I have seen the Flavor Flav, Joan Rivers, Larry the Cable guy and the Bob Saget one but I have not seen the one with Pam Anderson, Will Shatner and Dennis Leary. Is it possible if you could upload all of them?

glad you enjoyed it pride, if i can get enough of them i will make this the thread for comedy roasts.
muscle_shark
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby muscle_shark » Aug 24. 2010, 01:29

Johnny Denver wrote:It's true though. The roast is one of the few, if not only events, where Hollywood doesn't censor itself (save for the comedy central censorship). It's so great, and always full of laughs. The roast masters (Lisa Lampanelli, Greg Giraldo, and Jeff Ross) always deliver and it's always a shit ton of laughs.

We could definitely benefit from getting some of the other older roasts up here too. Thanks again for posting this.

no probs johhny, updated thread today, wouldnt let me embed the megavideo links for some reason so had to make them external video links unfortunately, will try to re-embed them another day. would be awsome if i could find streaming links for the friars club roasts but unlikey, may have to be download links (if i can find them at all lol). enjoy
muscle_shark
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: The Comedy Central Roast Thread.

Postby MMA_Addicted » Aug 26. 2010, 00:57

:D Thank you so much muscle shark! Really awesome, I haven't seen a lot of these. I remember a few friar's club ones, but I've only seen one or two Comedy Central ones. (the Chevy Chase friar's club one was pretty bad, that poor bastard :lol: )
MMA_Addicted
HALL OF FAMER
HALL OF FAMER

Postby Johnny Denver » Aug 26. 2010, 03:51

I'm currently watching the Joan Rivers roast. Thanks for posting all those roasts!

Does anyone know which one is the one where Jamie Foxx really gives it to one guy who just went on after him, and he really really roasts the SHIT out of him? He's like a c-list celeb and Jamie Foxx makes so much fun of him the guy like has a breakdown on stage, and he's not the guest of honor.

*Edit: I found it. It's an Emmitt Smith roast. I wish I had a video of the whole roast.
Johnny Denver
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby PrideFCfan » Aug 27. 2010, 18:18

I have seen almost all of these roasts and they just made me laugh so damn much except I have not seen the Drew Carry roast(you think you could upload it shark?)and the Dennis Leary one. Also the roast of Willie Nelson taping was canceled.

EDIT: John I saw that video and Jamie just f*cking owned him.
"Talking to Thierry Henry helped me through a rough time." - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

"when they ate the apple, i believe the second law of thermodynamics became what it is today " -Gogh
PrideFCfan
Hayvan
Hayvan

Postby muscle_shark » Aug 27. 2010, 21:19

MMA_Addicted wrote::D Thank you so much muscle shark! Really awesome, I haven't seen a lot of these. I remember a few friar's club ones, but I've only seen one or two Comedy Central ones. (the Chevy Chase friar's club one was pretty bad, that poor bastard :lol: )

glad you enjoyed it mma, will post videos for the other one's soon, havent seen any the friars club roasts but ive heard good things. gonna check out the chevy chase one first, i hope they give him it tight! :D , at least it shows they dont take themselves to seriously wich is always a good thing.
muscle_shark
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby EckzKal » Aug 31. 2010, 21:51

Thank you for posting these... :mrgreen:
EckzKal
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Next

Return to TV & MOVIES