Kurdish Kangal vs. Any other dog

Please share all Street Fight Videos only here!

Who's stronger than the Kangal

American Bulldog:
3%
Pitbull:
41%
Great Dane:
3%
Doberman:
No votes
Rottweiler:
9%
German Shepard:
3%
Other:
41%

Total votes : 32

Re: Kurdish Kangal vs. Any other dog

Postby chemicalmc » Jun 16. 2013, 07:19

No course they're not game bred we are all very against that, we all have 'dangerous breeds' which are very well trained, still it's all speculation and its not a subject I like to talk about dog fighting is a disgrace and anyone who takes part in it should be shot

Still both those dogs would demolish a kangal at least gamebred pit bull may be debatable. But I don't think u know much about the boer boel since you say how willing to continue, well known fact they will go to the death, their name means defender of homestead

"CASA PRETA PARCEIRO bitchez"
chemicalmc
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MMA IAN » Jun 16. 2013, 07:34

I think most small-medium muscle bound dogs are gonna have a reasonable chance against most other small-medium muscle bound dogs, like any fighter in the UFC has a punchers chance, It's the first to get that devastating wound in, or the debilitating grip that ruins the other dogs ability to bite. I think medium size dogs that would have a chance against a Kangal are: Akita/Cane Corse/ Presa Canario/ A real Bandog/

Then larger dogs the Akbash, gampr, ovcharka, karakachan, and probably a lot of molosser type dogs would be in with a shot.

I like dogz :D

6-3 AV bets

Aussies over Canadians and Noke over Cote - therealweagle
Lombard over Shields - NickDiaz209
Browne over Werdum - wobbelyhead
MMA IAN
CRI CHAMP 1
CRI CHAMP 1

Postby chemicalmc » Jun 16. 2013, 07:54

MMAIANDO wrote:I think most small-medium muscle bound dogs are gonna have a reasonable chance against most other small-medium muscle bound dogs, like any fighter in the UFC has a punchers chance, It's the first to get that devastating wound in, or the debilitating grip that ruins the other dogs ability to bite. I think medium size dogs that would have a chance against a Kangal are: Akita/Cane Corse/ Presa Canario/ A real Bandog/

Then larger dogs the Akbash, gampr, ovcharka, karakachan, and probably a lot of molosser type dogs would be in with a shot.

Very true agree with all said above, I like dogs more than people
"CASA PRETA PARCEIRO bitchez"
chemicalmc
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Robert223 » Jun 16. 2013, 08:34

chemicalmc wrote:Still both (Caucasian more likely.) those dogs would demolish a kangal at least gamebred pit bull may be debatable.
Yes

But I don't think u know much about the boer boel since you say how willing to continue, well known fact they will go to the death, their name means defender of homestead
As in useful against humans (guard dog breed) but not bred to be dog aggressive/for dogfighting.
http://www.dwarfstube.com/categories/gay/index.html#sthash.vHY8mQfF.dpuf
Robert223
Superhero in Japan
Superhero in Japan

Postby Robert223 » Jun 16. 2013, 08:37

MMAIANDO wrote:I think most small-medium muscle bound dogs are gonna have a reasonable chance against most other small-medium muscle bound dogs, like any fighter in the UFC has a punchers chance, It's the first to get that devastating wound in, or the debilitating grip that ruins the other dogs ability to bite. I think medium size dogs that would have a chance against a Kangal are: Akita/Cane Corse/ Presa Canario/ A real Bandog/

ZW's dogs were big fucks though, Moses could do the trick for sure.
Robert223
Superhero in Japan
Superhero in Japan

Postby MMA IAN » Jun 16. 2013, 08:57

Zimbabwe dogs? He's a good lookin boy look at that dong! lol!

6-3 AV bets

MMA IAN
CRI CHAMP 1
CRI CHAMP 1

Postby Robert223 » Jun 16. 2013, 09:21

MMAIANDO wrote:Zimbabwe dogs? He's a good lookin boy look at that dong! lol!

lol

Zwettler
Robert223
Superhero in Japan
Superhero in Japan

Postby MMA IAN » Jun 16. 2013, 09:33

Nice, hadn't heard of that breed, are there still pure ones around or are they all crossbreeds called zwettler now?
6-3 AV bets

MMA IAN
CRI CHAMP 1
CRI CHAMP 1

Postby Robert223 » Jun 16. 2013, 09:40

MMAIANDO wrote:Nice, hadn't heard of that breed, are there still pure ones around or are they all crossbreeds called zwettler now?

Zwettler was a breeder of pit bulls and this was a pure gr ch pit bull.
He did select for size as well as for gameness though...hence the big f*ck of a pitbull. :D
Robert223
Superhero in Japan
Superhero in Japan

Postby MMA IAN » Jun 16. 2013, 09:50

Awww, would love to live somewhere you could go to a pit breeder and get a purebred. You can only buy em on the downlow from backyards here and most of em are dealers which means you never really know.... 1 of mine has a bit of mastiff in her we think not sure though, see what you reckon

She's a bit of a strange one personality wise but good with kids and dogs she knows....small animals and birds on the other hand :oops:
6-3 AV bets

MMA IAN
CRI CHAMP 1
CRI CHAMP 1

Postby Robert223 » Jun 16. 2013, 10:12

MMAIANDO wrote:Awww, would love to live somewhere you could go to a pit breeder and get a purebred. You can only buy em on the downlow from backyards here and most of em are dealers which means you never really know.... 1 of mine has a bit of mastiff in her we think not sure though, see what you reckon

She's a bit of a strange one personality wise but good with kids and dogs she knows....small animals and birds on the other hand :oops:

Do you have any info on the dam or sire? parent dogs?

As for breeders of pure pits, you have no chance to even see their dogs, or get to know where the kennel is, without being introduced.
They tend to not give dogs to private owners period, reasons:
-The dog could be a successful and game dog and bring them money later on.
-They know that as soon as the dog has contact with another dog he is going to try to maul him- bad press, possible law troubles for the breeder, etc...
-What they're doing is illegal and they don't want attention.
-They don't want their pure dogs to be used in backyard breeding without system and care for the dogs.
Robert223
Superhero in Japan
Superhero in Japan

Postby MMA IAN » Jun 16. 2013, 10:18

well like I said we don't get pit breeders over here that are legit, so even if they they breed pits they don't have papers, cant advertise etc. We bought her as a pit x from an openhouse (nothing suss), but 'maybe pregged by a mastiff maybe by a pit'

when do you get rid of that gaycumload? lol
6-3 AV bets

MMA IAN
CRI CHAMP 1
CRI CHAMP 1

Postby Robert223 » Jun 16. 2013, 12:18

MMAIANDO wrote:well like I said we don't get pit breeders over here that are legit, so even if they they breed pits they don't have papers, cant advertise etc. We bought her as a pit x from an openhouse (nothing suss), but 'maybe pregged by a mastiff maybe by a pit'

when do you get rid of that gaycumload? lol

I just want to tell everyone how much I love that site you know? :/

As with everything laws f*ck up a self regulating system, as in promoting shady backyard breeders that don't know their trade.
Robert223
Superhero in Japan
Superhero in Japan

Postby PrideFCfan » Jun 16. 2013, 14:08

Sariyah89 wrote:Check the sarplaninac. Such a beautiful dog. If I ever have the chance to own a dog it would be one of those, or an ovtcharka

Yea, I''ve never actually seen those big fuckers (my said just call them Yugoslav Sheperd Dogs since I don't speak Yugoslavian) but he said he grew up with those fuckers everywhere, damn they are big. Tibetan Mastyiff are huge as well.
"Talking to Thierry Henry helped me through a rough time." - Zlatan Ibrahimovic

"when they ate the apple, i believe the second law of thermodynamics became what it is today " -Gogh
PrideFCfan
Hayvan
Hayvan

PreviousNext

Return to STREET FIGHTING VIDEOS