TUF 18 Episode 2

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: WERDUM vs BOWNE Fight Video - UFC on FOX 11 Live Stream

TUF 18 Episode 2

Postby Waftist » Sep 11. 2013, 22:24

Last edited by MS on Oct 24. 2013, 09:33, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: new link
JDS - Minotauro - Machida - Hendo - Hunt - Barnett - Shogun - Pezao - Napao - Cruz
Edwards - Gomi - Mousasi - Massaranduba - Gustafsson - Swanson - Lawler - Wineland
Hester - Amagov - Caceres - Makdessi - Romero - Thatch - McGregor - Eye - Zingano
Waftist
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: The Ultimate Fighter - S18 Ep2

Postby LifeOnReplay » Sep 11. 2013, 23:26

SPOILER
i love see Ronda crying, LMFAO..all that shit talking she be doing, but ended up being the one crying..and then Ronda saying Tate pick for the next fight was a pussy ass move..Ronda u picked the 'favorite to win the season' to fight the lowest known fighter with a record of 4-2..hahaha..cant wait to see some Real World MTV type of shit to happen in the show..but great job on Pena with the W..one thing i like bout TUF..the most hyped fighter normally ends up losing the season..

LifeOnReplay
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

TUF 18 ep 2

Postby Paolino84 » Sep 11. 2013, 23:40

Hi guys, here another link for the episode.
Enjoy :D

http://www.primewire.ag/external.php?gd=1890897862&title=The+Ultimate+Fighter&url=aHR0cDovL3NoYXJlc2l4LmNvbS8wbzh3MmZodnlrZmI=&domain=c2hhcmVzaXguY29t&loggedin=0
Last edited by Paolino84 on Sep 12. 2013, 00:01, edited 1 time in total.
Paolino84
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby stabone » Sep 11. 2013, 23:54

Wow, I never really quite got it when so many people hated on Ronda because she has such a nice piece of tail. But her onscreen antics have shown me she deserves all the hate she receives. At the end of the day though, most haters would stll throw it in that obnoxious mouth of hers.

I'm now officially rooting for Miesha!!
Coconuts and pineapples are good eats.
stabone
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby ToughGuy » Sep 12. 2013, 00:19

spoiler

Awe f*ck, as much as I enjoy Ronda crying, it's disappointing to see Shayna lose. She deserves to already be in the UFC, not a tourney to get there.
ToughGuy
CRI CHAMP 2
CRI CHAMP 2

Re: The Ultimate Fighter 18 Episode 2

Postby Crazy Kraut » Sep 12. 2013, 00:25

I am so happy Julie won, that Shayna girl showed no respect for the underdog. It was a really good fight and the bashing afterwards by Ronda is so pathetic. I hope Tate wins the rematch.

Crazy Kraut
Made in Yugoslavia
Made in Yugoslavia

Location: Watching MMA events, hoping to see our local fighters in UFC.

Postby 1n50mniac » Sep 12. 2013, 01:11

I couldn't agree more, I've always thought Rhonda was gorgeous but those good looks do not transfer to her personality....good lord! Shayna was overly cocky and I thought it was awesome Julianna won the fight, especially the way she did it...plus she's venezuelan/american and so am I so it's easy to root for her. Tate was happy for her pupil winning the fight, and Rhonda acts like she wouldn't have been smiling from ear to ear if Shayna won the fight, "You smiling at my teammates pain is another reason I'm gonna destroy you!" Wow Rhonda, you lost a ton of fans with that garbage! Go Team Miesha!!
1n50mniac
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby strikeworld » Sep 12. 2013, 01:47

Ronday is a bitch. And Shayna learnt her lesson hard. Very deserved.
"Doesn't deserve to breathe the same air she does".
"Doesnt' deserve to be in the same cage as me".
"Should go to one of my seminars".

WHY OH WHY can't MMA fighters show their opponents respect. Why does it always have to be a f*cking shit show like this? Look at Muay Thai, BJJ, Wrestling etc.

People don't get that YES - creating drama like this increases the PPV in the short run but in the long run harms the sport as it turns off so many people from watching it.

Zero respect for Ronda.
I hope Miesha knocks her teeth the f*ck out.
http://youtube.com/strikeworldorg
Youtube channel about stand up fighting.
strikeworld
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby fredder77 » Sep 12. 2013, 01:54

War Julianna Pena! Lol. She really showed heart in that fight. Not bad to look at either. 8)

Rhonda looked really bad that episode. I can't wait to see her totally lose it this season. :P

On another note. I'm glad Dana brought back Fisette. Canada is represented well this season with 2 men and 2 women in the house. :D
CRI CHAMP LXI + LXVI

Nothin' but skin and bones.
Wolf tickets for sale and cheap too!
fredder77
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby kindbudz » Sep 12. 2013, 03:17

i could tell the way they edited it so strangely that this was a "PRIDE COMES BEFORE FALL" type episode before it even happened. was it totally obvious or am i a savant?

kindbudz
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby mod1978 » Sep 12. 2013, 03:27

Guys i agree!!!

Shayna got what she deserved but i don't think she learned her lesson. Those girls / boys never learn their lesson. She so long arround and if she didn't learn to respect everybody before the fight she probarbly wont learn it after the fight.

Ronda is so full of hate man i can't explain it. this hate comes out of her eye's.....
mod1978
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby liverpoolfc » Sep 12. 2013, 04:18

Any other links?

for iphone/mac?

please
liverpoolfc
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Cro_Core » Sep 12. 2013, 04:52

Queen of Spades just didn't learn her lesson. I can't believe that after she lost (GOT F... FINISHED) she still is all about "i'm 3 times better, bla bla bla"

Well you just got FINISHED by a "3 time worse fighter" than you, and if that isn't enough reality check, i don't know what is.

Now i can see why she didn't make it to the big league. If you underestimate anyone by just 1%, chance is you will get get caught, even if it is that 1%.

On the other note, she has huge holes in her game. No footwork, just back and forward while eating bombs on the way. Her ground game is average just like other girls out there. So all in all although she fights 10+ years i am really not impressed.
Life doesn't run away from nobody. Life runs at people.
Joe Frazier
Cro_Core
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Crazy Kraut » Sep 12. 2013, 05:12

Cro_Core wrote:Queen of Spades just didn't learn her lesson. I can't believe that after she lost (GOT F... FINISHED) she still is all about "i'm 3 times better, bla bla bla"

Well you just got FINISHED by a "3 time worse fighter" than you, and if that isn't enough reality check, i don't know what is.

Now i can see why she didn't make it to the big league. If you underestimate anyone by just 1%, chance is you will get get caught, even if it is that 1%.

On the other note, she has huge holes in her game. No footwork, just back and forward while eating bombs on the way. Her ground game is average just like other girls out there. So all in all although she fights 10+ years i am really not impressed.

exactly :wink:

Crazy Kraut
Made in Yugoslavia
Made in Yugoslavia

Location: Watching MMA events, hoping to see our local fighters in UFC.

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS | next: WERDUM vs BOWNE