Dominick Cruz vs. Demetrious Johnson

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: Jon Jones vs Glover Teixeira Fight Video - UFC 172 Live Stream

Dominick Cruz vs. Demetrious Johnson

Postby Cardinal Ximenez » Sep 27. 2011, 10:18

Watch Dominick Cruz vs. Demetrious Johnson full FIGHT VIDEO directly after the fight here online!
Feel free to share your Cruz vs Johnson Fight Video Links, only in this thread!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
Cardinal Ximenez
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF

Location: Remaining expected by no-one since September 22, 1970

Re: Dominick Cruz vs. Demetrious Johnson

Postby barboza1223 » Sep 27. 2011, 14:33

This fight really shows how many contenders there are at 135. Cruz probably one of the best p4p right now, if Faber counden't beat him in that divison, idk who can.

barboza1223
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Andrew818 » Sep 27. 2011, 14:55

I got to go with Cruz
Johnson is fast and a good wrestler but I don't think he will be able to keep Cruz down
I think we see another decision from Cruz but a good fight
"You would think I would be smart enough after all these years watching MMA that I would say hey,"It's MMA, anything can happen" or "Brian Stann still has a puncher's chance"but the fact is that he has zero chance"-JJ101
Andrew818
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby hussv1 » Sep 28. 2011, 09:07

Cruz has reach/size advantage
Johnson has the speed advantage.
I think it will be a close, and I agree that cruz wins by decision.
hussv1
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Kube » Sep 28. 2011, 09:43

Pumped for this fight, it should be a real energetic display of speed+technique with the fight takin place all over the octagon. I think Johnson has a fighter's chance of stopping Cruz if he takes the fight to him in the 4th + 5th round.

But, I see Cruz stayin outside, outwrestling Mighty Mouse and basically picking him apart, 5th round Stoppage via RNC!
"Ireland unfree shall never be at peace."

Patrick Pearse, 1915. Republican, Martyr and Poet.
Kube
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby bruh » Sep 30. 2011, 19:33

lololol

bruh
CRI CHAMP 1
CRI CHAMP 1

Postby jetpilotx » Oct 1. 2011, 03:32

Cruz by crazy movement decision.
Freethinking - you're doing it wrong!
jetpilotx
CRI CHAMP 1
CRI CHAMP 1

Postby mlchagas » Oct 1. 2011, 21:11

Total domination. Suplexes FTW!

Nice cheek!!! lol
斬捨御免!!! (kirisute gomen)

OSS!!!
mlchagas
bushi
bushi

Postby jigzy » Oct 1. 2011, 21:11

Fuck cruz...Only is Mighty Mouse was a little taller...Cruz found sumone who was faster , and couldnt hang with the standup. So he dry humped the guy for 5 rounds....What a great champ...when was the last time this fag got a finish?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. H>S<T
jigzy
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » Oct 1. 2011, 21:16

jigzy wrote:Fuck cruz...Only is Mighty Mouse was a little taller...Cruz found sumone who was faster , and couldnt hang with the standup. So he dry humped the guy for 5 rounds....What a great champ...when was the last time this fag got a finish?

Hay man I disagree, Cruz did what he had to do to win, he tried to finish and almost had the RNC twice but Mighty Mouse is a beast and didn't let him. It was a fun fight regardless. By the way it is hard to finish people at that division man, guys are very quick and they dont exactly hit that hard.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
mmayhem
CRI CHAMP 2
CRI CHAMP 2

Postby Brosephlol » Oct 1. 2011, 21:31

MMAYHEM wrote:
jigzy wrote:Fuck cruz...Only is Mighty Mouse was a little taller...Cruz found sumone who was faster , and couldnt hang with the standup. So he dry humped the guy for 5 rounds....What a great champ...when was the last time this fag got a finish?

Hay man I disagree, Cruz did what he had to do to win, he tried to finish and almost had the RNC twice but Mighty Mouse is a beast and didn't let him. It was a fun fight regardless. By the way it is hard to finish people at that division man, guys are very quick and they dont exactly hit that hard.

this
Brosephlol
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby khmer07 » Oct 1. 2011, 21:56

Brosephlol wrote:
MMAYHEM wrote:

this

Mighty Mouse could go 10 rounds, but he needs to stop hitting the treadmill, and start hitting the weights. Like he said, he was surprised how much stronger Cruz really was, and that was what caused him the loss. Grappling situations/being slammed, and controlled on the ground.
khmer07
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » Oct 1. 2011, 22:05

Mighty Mouse could go 10 rounds, but he needs to stop hitting the treadmill, and start hitting the weights. Like he said, he was surprised how much stronger Cruz really was, and that was what caused him the loss. Grappling situations/being slammed, and controlled on the ground

.Yeah...he's just so small it, he gave up 5 inches in this fight, Cruz seemed just bigger. But dont forget Dominick is a good wrestler. As long as Mighty Mouse does not lose his speed and cardio by gaining weight it'll do him good. But his speed and endurance are what make him special
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
mmayhem
CRI CHAMP 2
CRI CHAMP 2

Postby Forbes » Oct 2. 2011, 02:48

Lots of movement but nothing significant landed. Mighty Mouse was definitely faster but he suffered in the grappling exchanges. I liked Johnson's strategy of leg kicks and head kicks. I think that's a good way to dismantle Cruz.

Forbes
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS | next: TEIXEIRA vs JONES