Dana White: I don't know if we'll see Mayhem back in the UFC

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: Jon Jones vs Glover Teixeira Fight Video - UFC 172 Live Stream

Dana White: I don't know if we'll see Mayhem back in the UFC

Postby ComebackKID323 » Dec 5. 2011, 16:43

Kenny Florian future UFC HOF'er. Deal with it kiddos.

My thoughts are final so dont even bother arguing with me. Fuck how you feel.
ComebackKID323
Chael Sonnen's #1 fan
Chael Sonnen's #1 fan

Location: laughing at the morons who believe in that zombie invasion crap. hahaha

Re: Dana White: I don't know if we'll see Mayhem back in the UFC

Postby rampag3 » Dec 5. 2011, 17:36

Mayhem did have a good first round.. but gassed and he hasnt faught in so long cut him some slack you you do to all the fighters who's asses you kiss dana come on..

rampag3
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby ageezy » Dec 5. 2011, 17:38

Does Dana not like mayhem, or does hr have something against him? I say keep him and atleast give him 2 more fights.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

AV bets
1-2
ageezy
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby gbarrio » Dec 5. 2011, 17:52

Dana White is a little nutty.
"Don't think, feel!" Bruce Lee
gbarrio
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Markoray » Dec 5. 2011, 17:57

I think Dana reason " he didnt have a good performance against GSP and he definitely didnt have a good performance against Bisping" is a bit dumb. I mean the two fights were six yeas apart.

I say give Miller a fight against a guy he should beat. If he looks bad and gets beat in that fight i would say get him out of the UFC.
Last edited by Markoray on Dec 5. 2011, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.
Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva, Junior dos Santos, José Aldo, Nick Diaz, Michael Bisping, Alistair Overeem.
Markoray
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Floyduss » Dec 5. 2011, 17:59

give him a low tier fighter. feeding him to bisping straight up was a little cruel.

getting him to fight in the prelims could be better just so he gets used to the atmosphere. then again dana dosent have to do anything for him with a poor performance like that

Floyduss
CRI President
CRI President

Postby Andrew818 » Dec 5. 2011, 18:00

Dana is too emotional.He called Mayhem Vs Bisping the most lopsided fight in UFC.Did he watch Fitch Vs GSP,Sanchez Vs Penn,Velasquez Vs Rothwell,Carwin Vs JDS,Velasquez Vs Lesnar,Wiman Vs Miller,Poirier Vs Grispi,every fight Danny Downes had in the UFC.All of those were lopsided beatdowns from start to finish but this was the most lopsided fight?Come the f*ck on,I like Dana but he needs to stop talking out of his ass.Mayhem won round 1,gassed and then got a beating.It happens when you haven't fought in a long time.Funny how Dana says he really believes in ring rust but when it comes to a fighter like Mayhem,who got famous outside the UFC,he just sucks.
Last edited by Andrew818 on Dec 5. 2011, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
"You would think I would be smart enough after all these years watching MMA that I would say hey,"It's MMA, anything can happen" or "Brian Stann still has a puncher's chance"but the fact is that he has zero chance"-JJ101
Andrew818
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby chris999 » Dec 5. 2011, 18:01

mayhem was outclassed by a top ten middleweight think its pretty pointless keeping him
chris999
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby MethodMMA » Dec 5. 2011, 18:04

What was the point of Dana saying he looks at damage when he judges fights? Does he not know the criteria the judges use. lol Miller clearly won the first round. Thought it was a decent gameplan. Then all hell broke loose and he looked like an amateur.
WAR Belfort, Barboza, Belcher.
MethodMMA
Clam King
Clam King

Location: In Vitor's corner, telling him to BLITZ ROCKHOLD AND BODYBAG HIM

Postby tooljones » Dec 5. 2011, 18:12

For as much "experience" as Mr. Mayhem has he sure cannot throw a punch.

tooljones
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Metalrocker » Dec 5. 2011, 18:21

Andrew818 wrote:Dana is too emotional.He called Mayhem Vs Bisping the most lopsided fight in UFC.Did he watch Fitch Vs GSP,Sanchez Vs Penn,Velasquez Vs Rothwell,Carwin Vs JDS,Velasquez Vs Lesnar,Wiman Vs Miller,Poirier Vs Grispi,every fight Danny Downes had in the UFC.All of those were lopsided beatdowns from start to finish but this was the most lopsided fight?Come the f*ck on,I like Dana but he needs to stop talking out of his ass.Mayhem won round 1,gassed and then got a beating.It happens when you haven't fought in a long time.Funny how Dana says he really believes in ring rust but when it comes to a fighter like Mayhem,who got famous outside the UFC,he just sucks.

You know a few year ago im thinking " yea i love this Dana White guy" he amping up one of my favorite sports. Now id just wish he'd keep his mouth shut because its one contradiction after another. I'll let you in on a little secret Dana your interviews get archived and peeps can watch them over and over and can prove what a bias shit talker you are. Good post M8
Metalrocker
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby MMAnia » Dec 5. 2011, 18:23

Mayhem had PROMISING first round..doesn't mean it was a good one. Dana threw him in with the sharks on this fight. I honestly am a Jason Mayhem Miller fan but I dont feel he was ready to be thrown in with these guys such as bisping just yet. i dont want to see em' get cut though. he deserves another fight or 2
MMAnia
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Floyduss » Dec 5. 2011, 18:29

sanchez didnt get cut after getting the shit beaten out of him from bj, fitch didnt get cut after getting raped by gsp so why should mayhem get cut straight away. he deserves one more fight atleast
Floyduss
CRI President
CRI President

Postby Metalrocker » Dec 5. 2011, 18:36

MMAnia wrote:Mayhem had PROMISING first round..doesn't mean it was a good one. Dana threw him in with the sharks on this fight. I honestly am a Jason Mayhem Miller fan but I dont feel he was ready to be thrown in with these guys such as bisping just yet. i dont want to see em' get cut though. he deserves another fight or 2

Souza , Sakuruba, Shields and Kennedy couldnt carry Bispings Jock strap . Im with you m8. :roll:

Metalrocker
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS | next: TEIXEIRA vs JONES