Latest MMA Fights & News

Marloes Coenen Post Fight Interview (UFC, Ronda Rousey, ...)

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: BISPING vs KENNEDY Fight Video - The Ultimate Fighter Nations Finale Live Stream

Marloes Coenen Post Fight Interview (UFC, Ronda Rousey, ...)

Postby Brani » Jan 2. 2013, 06:44

Brani
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: Marloes Coenen Post Fight Interview (UFC, Ronda Rousey, ...)

Postby affinity » Jan 2. 2013, 10:40

Oh thanks!! Yea Marloes should stay at 145 lbs. I feel the most interesting weight classes for fights start at 145 lbs (though the lighter weights have their good bouts too, 145 lbs. has that nice balance of strength and stamina.) :D Though I think Marloes shouldn't think about Cyborg so much, especially considering Cyborg's reputation is nothing now with the steroids usage, and steroids users in MMA should be looked down upon and rejected just like steroids users in baseball (McGuire). Cyborg is not a legit fair fighter, so Marloes should think about opponents that don't cheat.

http://invictafc.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/InvictaFC
affinity
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby ToughGuy » Jan 2. 2013, 13:42

so sexy, I think I'm in love
ToughGuy
CRI CHAMP 2
CRI CHAMP 2

Postby VeraPrimera » Jan 3. 2013, 00:44

I like her. Most female fighters annoy me, but she seems really cool.
My eyes are missing.
VeraPrimera
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby bigpimp » Jan 3. 2013, 06:17

Cyborg would massacre Rousey. She knows it and Dana knows it. They are not interested in making that fight.
bigpimp
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby GTMMA13 » Jan 3. 2013, 12:15

Wow, did Coenen just compare Ronda to Bob Sapp? OMG. Marloes also forgot to mention that Ronda handily beat Miesha Tate, who beat Coenen. Until we see Ronda lose I don't think Marloes' comments are justified. Also, why should Ronda have to go to Cyborg's weight? It's Cyborg's obligation. But then again Marloes is speaking from the viewpoint of someone with heavily vested interest!

And I agree, Marloes is so, so sexy.

GTMMA13
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Mr. Creosote » Jan 3. 2013, 17:57

GTMMA13 wrote:Wow, did Coenen just compare Ronda to Bob Sapp? OMG. Marloes also forgot to mention that Ronda handily beat Miesha Tate, who beat Coenen. Until we see Ronda lose I don't think Marloes' comments are justified. Also, why should Ronda have to go to Cyborg's weight? It's Cyborg's obligation. But then again Marloes is speaking from the viewpoint of someone with heavily vested interest!

And I agree, Marloes is so, so sexy.

In so far as until someone found Sapp's weak point, everyone was scared of him. It's true though, until someone can take Ronda out of her game, it's really an unfair comparison. Particularly, as you point out, because Ronda has made relatively short work of people that are highly ranked.

The weight argument is further to the allegation that Ronda went to 135 to duck Cyborg and Marloes seems to think she'll struggle to continue to make weight. Marloes fights at 145 and so appears only semi interested in Ronda. I found her comments about Invicta versus UFC in so far as women's bouts go, particularly interesting.
"Although detractors decry it as a brutal, bloody form of human c0ckfighting, aficionados know it is a brutal, bloody, totally f*cking awesome form of human c0ckfighting" -- The Onion
Mr. Creosote
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby shuriken » Jan 4. 2013, 06:53

good interview from Marloes

Looking forward to seeing her in action again
shuriken
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS | next: KENNEDY vs BISPING