Rich Franklin steps into UFC 147 headliner against Wandy

Share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ...

Re: Rich Franklin steps into UFC 147 headliner against Wandy

Postby TedBundy » May 30. 2012, 15:49

Sasori wrote:why name yourself ted bundy?

No idea really. Regret it, but as Dana might say "it is what it is"

TedBundy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Sasori » May 30. 2012, 15:50

TedBundy wrote:
DBertsch18 wrote:I called it boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rich will finish this fight in the second :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think 90% of the mma world called it, you aren't some sort of clairevoyant. But yeah Rich will win, which would really piss off those Brazilian fans.

no and why ted bundy?

*edit, ok. I am envisioning all types of scenarios, like you just watched a documentary. He is interesting, just no one id give PR to

Trolling is just convincing people to think less of you, nothing more nothing less.
Sasori
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF

Postby TedBundy » May 30. 2012, 15:53

Sasori wrote:
TedBundy wrote:
DBertsch18 wrote:I called it boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rich will finish this fight in the second :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think 90% of the mma world called it, you aren't some sort of clairevoyant. But yeah Rich will win, which would really piss off those Brazilian fans.

no and why ted bundy?

*edit, ok. I am envisioning all types of scenarios, like you just watched a documentary. He is interesting, just no one id give PR to

Yeah pretty much. I don't have a shrine to him in my house. First thing that came to mind. Would change it if i could
TedBundy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby DBertsch18 » May 30. 2012, 15:55

Its not really interesting he was just raised around a bunch of woman and he was sexually "inadicuate" so he blugend woman and raped them not something i would be calling myself even as a joke lol
Rat Tail Vitor = GOAT
Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy
CRI Vitor vs Hendo Champ.
DBertsch18
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Sasori » May 30. 2012, 15:58

DBertsch18 wrote:Its not really interesting he was just raised around a bunch of woman and he was sexually "inadicuate" so he blugend woman and raped them not something i would be calling myself even as a joke lol

Not like he wants to keep it though apparently so Id say he gets a pretty big pass there.
Trolling is just convincing people to think less of you, nothing more nothing less.
Sasori
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF

Postby TedBundy » May 30. 2012, 16:16

Getting it changed. Suits everyone. Just to clarify, i'm not some freak living in the dark worshiping the work of a serial killer, just had no idea for a name, first thing that came to mind. Didn't mean to offend any of you, if any any of you took offense.

TedBundy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby DBertsch18 » May 30. 2012, 16:43

TedBundy wrote:Getting it changed. Suits everyone. Just to clarify, i'm not some freak living in the dark worshiping the work of a serial killer, just had no idea for a name, first thing that came to mind. Didn't mean to offend any of you, if any any of you took offense.

I was just fucksin around!!!!!!!! no hard feelings sir!!!! :mrgreen:
Rat Tail Vitor = GOAT
Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy
CRI Vitor vs Hendo Champ.
DBertsch18
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby TedBundy » May 30. 2012, 16:49

DBertsch18 wrote:
TedBundy wrote:Getting it changed. Suits everyone. Just to clarify, i'm not some freak living in the dark worshiping the work of a serial killer, just had no idea for a name, first thing that came to mind. Didn't mean to offend any of you, if any any of you took offense.

I was just fucksin around!!!!!!!! no hard feelings sir!!!! :mrgreen:

None at all. :mrgreen:

I wanted it changed anyway. Felt like a cunt typing serious responses to threads under the name ted bundy.
TedBundy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby JM Barrie » May 30. 2012, 19:33

ted bundy and his mistakes

its just mistakes people,just mistakes

lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_iLMq8REo
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell. - Aldous Huxley (1894-1963)
Love the foe list
JM Barrie
mmashare
mmashare

Postby ToughGuy » May 30. 2012, 20:14

JM Barrie wrote:ted bundy and his mistakes

its just mistakes people,just mistakes

lol

not funny at all :|

At least Franklin is a winnable fight for Wandy. War Axe Murderer!!!

ToughGuy
CRI CHAMP 2
CRI CHAMP 2

Postby jizzothekid » May 30. 2012, 20:20

company man
I am Error.
jizzothekid
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby JackHawk MMA » May 30. 2012, 20:23

you only have 53 posts... wouldn't be losing much to delete it and make a new one... doesn't bother me though :wink:
Learn the facts and voice your opinion.

You can have your own opinion, but you cannot have your own facts.
JackHawk MMA
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby matt0204 » May 30. 2012, 20:43

I'm probably in the minority here in thinking the outcome of this fight is up in the air.

Rich, like Wand, is on the decline (though obviously not as bad as Wand). Rich hasn't looked impressive at all in his last 3 outings (Vitor, Chuck, Forrest). I also don't think Rich has the standup game to completely avoid exchanges with Wand (Belfort at least had the power and speed to help him in a battle). He was able to avoid much of it in the first fight, but nonetheless still found himself in them, and when he did, he got hurt badly and Wand nearly finished him. When you compare the two, Wand packs the much more powerful shot. Rich has the better chin, but his chin has also declined, and if he gets hit again against Wand with something big, I don't think he survives. Also, a factor that helped favor Franklin in their first outing was Wand making a bad weight cut (his first fight below 205), and that really hurt his normally great cardio in that fight. Since then Wand has been fighting below 205 and his cardio has looked fine.

But yes, I know at first glance the obvious thing to say that Franklin easily has this, since he is fighting someone who is on their last legs with this fight most likely being their last one. But when you think about it more, it becomes a lot less certain.

Anyways, Wand has a much better chance in this than he did against Belfort, and I personally would like to see Wand be one of the few to go out on a win.
matt0204
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby ayfo84 » May 30. 2012, 20:50

merayuk wrote:UFC 148 is getting shittier by the day.... Bisping vs Boetsch out, Cruz out and now Franklin..... I think 148 will suffer the same fate as 133 :x

FIFY :(

ayfo84
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to MMA NEWS