Poll: Weidman vs Anderson Silva - 2

Share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ...

What is your prediction ?

Poll ended at Dec 28. 2013, 18:15

Chris Weidman wins by either TKO / submission
27%
Chris Weidman wins by decision
5%
Anderson Silva wins by either TKO / submission
65%
Anderson Silva wins by decision
2%

Total votes : 95

Re: Poll: Weidman vs Anderson Silva - 2

Postby mmashare-one » Dec 12. 2013, 16:56

I just like to take side on Weidman but I fear Weidman's winning in the rematch is too obvious to everyone.
I like to see not too bright people still believe in Anderson just took a fluke loss last time and this time he would beat Weidman in his kung-fu dance move as usual, so I can watch how miserable they turn into after their belief shatters. :wink: :wink:

Spider from Brashuir devour a white boy called Wirdman
in his web on Dec 28 2013

signature
mmashare-one
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby KackalackKid » Dec 12. 2013, 18:48

--------------------------------------
“Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is uniquely your own." -Bruce Lee
--------------------------------
KackalackKid
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Loki » Dec 12. 2013, 19:12

muki wrote:Anderson is past his prime

Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress

Science adjusts its views based on what's observed.
Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved.

Alexandra "Stitch" Albu will be P4P GOAT in WMMA
Loki
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Gogh » Dec 12. 2013, 21:20

KackalackKid wrote:Image

amazing! that is desktop wallpaper worthy :shock:
based on skill set, jose aldo is the best p4p fighter in the world

seven out of nine ufc champions are american

"The way to know life is to love many things." - vincent van gogh
Gogh
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby themoore » Dec 12. 2013, 21:26

I see him wearing silva down with takedowns and even catching him in the stand up for three rounds and then taking him down and winning either by ground and pound or arm triangle... I hate myself for saying this and hope silva proves me wrong.
themoore
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Kizzo » Dec 13. 2013, 02:56

mmashare-one wrote:I just like to take side on Weidman but I fear Weidman's winning in the rematch is too obvious to everyone.
I like to see not too bright people still believe in Anderson just took a fluke loss last time and this time he would beat Weidman in his kung-fu dance move as usual, so I can watch how miserable they turn into after their belief shatters. :wink: :wink:

It would be the biggest upset of the year...if Silva wins. :wink:

Kizzo
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby JustJunMC » Dec 13. 2013, 03:06

I will go against popular opinion and say I feel that Silva will win by TKO

Not taking anything away from Weidman and they stopped the fight real early imo as I seen far worst in other fights and it continued but I feel Silva will learn from his mistake and train hard

He's still a great fighter even though he lost

Ali in his prime was a fantastic fighter and he's lost too

Nobody's perfect, it happens

Weidman caught him but hey Weidman can get caught too, he's human

if Silva lands a lot, will Weidman weather the storm?

Anyways doesnt matter what anyone says, when it happens it happens
http://youtu.be/7ZblN3eny8c

Just Jun MC - Hard Times (Music Video)
JustJunMC
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby ellerbrun420 » Dec 13. 2013, 09:53

JustJunMC wrote:I will go against popular opinion and say I feel that Silva will win by TKO

Not taking anything away from Weidman and they stopped the fight real early imo as I seen far worst in other fights and it continued but I feel Silva will learn from his mistake and train hard

He's still a great fighter even though he lost

Ali in his prime was a fantastic fighter and he's lost too

Nobody's perfect, it happens

Weidman caught him but hey Weidman can get caught too, he's human

if Silva lands a lot, will Weidman weather the storm?

Anyways doesnt matter what anyone says, when it happens it happens

An early stoppage????? Does he need to be "tucked in" after being put to sleep to be considered unconscious?
ellerbrun420
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Location: In Cleveland, lookin' for one of those steamers everyone's talking about

Postby mmashare-one » Dec 13. 2013, 23:44

As of today, I see 60 people voted as Silva winning the rematch against Weidman.

However, Silva is complaining that he might get forced to retire after he loses to Weidman ?

http://mmashare.cc/serious-mma-discussion-f1/silva-would-leave-the-ufc-if-forced-to-retire-t71337.html

Silva is also complaining that his "fans" might be too harsh on him and say that he throw the fight if he does what he does best while losing to Weidman.

He wishes to continue to be employed.

60 people who voted on Silvas's winning,

Please don't be too harsh and tell Silva to retire after he loses to Weidman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

signature
mmashare-one
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Kizzo » Dec 14. 2013, 02:51

mmashare-one wrote:As of today, I see 60 people voted as Silva winning the rematch against Weidman.

However, Silva is complaining that he might get forced to retire after he loses to Weidman ?

http://mmashare.cc/serious-mma-discussion-f1/silva-would-leave-the-ufc-if-forced-to-retire-t71337.html

Silva is also complaining that his "fans" might be too harsh on him and say that he throw the fight if he does what he does best while losing to Weidman.

He wishes to continue to be employed.

60 people who voted on Silvas's winning,

Please don't be too harsh and tell Silva to retire after he loses to Weidman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

People will say the same thing even if he beats Weidman.

"The faster I end the fight, the better," he said. "I train the hardest I can to end it quickly. People might say ‘oh, he threw the first fight’. And if I lose again, some people will say I need to retire, that Weidman is the best. It’s normal, and you have to be prepared for that."

Kizzo
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Dec 14. 2013, 04:10

I just like to take side on Weidman but I fear Weidman's winning in the rematch is too obvious to everyone.

If Weidman wins, ill never have to see another one of your posts... im kinda hopin he wins :lol:

If Weidman loses, im never letting you live this down, and im also kinda hopin that happens :lol:

win-win Fly... I like those odds, go ahead and impersonate shoedog as a retort again... you jacked my old name, lets see you what your fake shoedog has to say to this???... looks like I can see the future too and it looks great for me :D
RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Dec 15. 2013, 15:40

Loki wrote:
Gogh wrote:in the fight i watched, weidman dominated the first round and then capitalized on anderson's mistake in the second. why did anderson feel the need to goof off so much? because it's a big part of his game and weidman beat him at his own game

You sound confident, but sadly you are delusional.

Lifetime ban bet on the outcome of the fight?

You go Weidman, I go with Silva, loser leaves town.

/waits for Gogh to puss out again because his belief is as fragile as his hero worship for DW

Gogh didn't respond to this? Oh right, he put you on his shun list because you pointed out his blatant hypocrisy. Shit does the double standards know no bounds?
So confident in Weidman (and with the praise for Sonnen for asking for a loser leaves town bet along with claiming Anderson ducked it he should be jumping at this) :roll:
Trolling is just convincing people to think less of you, nothing more nothing less.
Sasori
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF

Postby Vlimmen » Dec 16. 2013, 04:21

I think it can go either way just rewatched the fight and both sides can win this, anderson have to be more careful weidman was faster than he expected again, he clowned several times and got hit for it several times. Weidman should go more for the takedown though.

But I hope weidman takes it, I just can't really like silva, even though I think he's an amazing fighter, after the thing with Maia, I also don't like the rubbing of vasaline and the dirtiest short grabbing I've ever seen in Sonnen vs Silva 2(altough I understand he was pissed especially after the submission in the first fight where sonnen said he didn´t tap').
But I think part of the reason I can't really like silva might be because of the translators. maybe something is lost there. I don't mind a fighter running his mouth outside the cage but I like to see respect inside the cage. With anderson I always have the feeling he tries to act like martial arts is all about respect but I don't think he always shows that. But like I said that might be because of how he's translated.
Watch with your pants off and a tub full of vaseline, what do I care you what you do in your mum's basement. "The Voice" Michael Schiavello
Vlimmen
Big friendly cookiemonster
Big friendly cookiemonster

Postby Kizzo » Dec 16. 2013, 04:34

Vlimmen wrote:I think it can go either way just rewatched the fight and both sides can win this, anderson have to be more careful weidman was faster than he expected again, he clowned several times and got hit for it several times. Weidman should go more for the takedown though.

But I hope weidman takes it, I just can't really like silva, even though I think he's an amazing fighter, after the thing with Maia, I also don't like the rubbing of vasaline and the dirtiest short grabbing I've ever seen in Sonnen vs Silva 2(altough I understand he was pissed especially after the submission in the first fight where sonnen said he didn´t tap').
But I think part of the reason I can't really like silva might be because of the translators. maybe something is lost there. I don't mind a fighter running his mouth outside the cage but I like to see respect inside the cage. With anderson I always have the feeling he tries to act like martial arts is all about respect but I don't think he always shows that. But like I said that might be because of how he's translated.

It's normal. :)

Kizzo
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to MMA NEWS