GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ...

Re: GSP training with Dan Hardy for UFC 154

Postby Anung un Rama » Nov 7. 2012, 13:20

MMAYHEM wrote:
jboneous wrote:
Amsterdam wrote:Cans for example are Bob Sapp 11-16, Kevin Randleman 17-16, James Mcsweeney 10-10, and you call The Outlaww a can with a 25-10 recordd and 6-4 ufc.

Definitely not a can but it is a wonder how he remains in the UFC...

one word: England

I f*cking doubt that! It's a little disrespectful to assume the English are dumb enough to just support a fighter because he's from their country. He has to at least be entertaining and have a shot at winning.

'Don't mess with me lady! I've been drinking with skeletons.'
Anung un Rama
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Carlosthedwarf » Nov 7. 2012, 13:48

I can see why people think this is kind of a joke... especially seeing that GSP trains at Tri-Star with Rory Macdonald who has also fought Condit.

But I get it. It's not as if he has brought him in for the whole camp... just a week. If he can get insight from someone who has fought his opponent and use it to his advantage then fair enough. Just because Hardy is not as good a fighter as him it doesn't mean that he can't bring valuable knowledge to training.

"There's enough for all our needs, but not for all our greed" - Lee 'scratch' Perry
"If I exorcise my Demons... my angels may leave too" - Tom Waits
"eh was the janny and the janny was me" - Andy Pelk
Carlosthedwarf
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby cathal » Nov 7. 2012, 20:03

Carlosthedwarf wrote:I can see why people think this is kind of a joke... especially seeing that GSP trains at Tri-Star with Rory Macdonald who has also fought Condit.

But I get it. It's not as if he has brought him in for the whole camp... just a week. If he can get insight from someone who has fought his opponent and use it to his advantage then fair enough. Just because Hardy is not as good a fighter as him it doesn't mean that he can't bring valuable knowledge to training.

exactly and ask sodollah how much of a can he was when the doctors were sewing his face up!!!!!
cathal
CRI CHAMP 1
CRI CHAMP 1

Postby MCJagger » Nov 7. 2012, 21:34

sodollah and hardy,,, give each of them the end of a string and you have a telephone.
MCJagger
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby JackHawk MMA » Nov 7. 2012, 21:36

MCJagger wrote:sodollah and hardy,,, give each of them the end of a string and you have a telephone.

:laugh
Learn the facts and voice your opinion.

You can have your own opinion, but you cannot have your own facts.
JackHawk MMA
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Previous

Return to MMA NEWS