Any one knows where i can watch the Yarennoka: New Years Eve

Share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ...

Any one knows where i can watch the Yarennoka: New Years Eve

Postby Juve12 » Dec 30. 2007, 20:32

I want to see the the fights but dont have hdnet and dont see it on mmshare. Any one know how i can watch it?

Thanks..

Juve12
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby fvrny123 » Dec 31. 2007, 09:54

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ntaQ1vj3lM

I got to say even though it was a bullshit opponent fedor did great against a huge Fucking guy :lol: ...It was almost how big he really was against Fedor...but the big guy had not one ounce of skill...Give fedor some REAL fighter to fight...

fvrny123

Postby Juve12 » Dec 31. 2007, 13:24

i agree. this guy is biger than tim sylvia..lol.. is just like fighting a bob sapp or butterbean. this guys are dangerouse just for their size and strenth..
i knew fedor was goign to kick his ass..
Juve12
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby EisforENZO » Dec 31. 2007, 21:42

i know that we'd rather see fedor aginst more top tier opponents, but hong man choi is a very talented kickboxer. way bigger than sylvia, but way more skill too. fedor had a long layoff and it was possible that if they put him in with a top guy right away, he could possibly lose. he's beaten choi and now they need to get him back in their with top 10 fighters. i'd love to see him against gabriel gonzaga.
"I played his game for 3 rounds. He played mine for 20 seconds and lost." - Big Nog
EisforENZO
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby roycisneros » Dec 31. 2007, 23:03

EisforENZO wrote:i know that we'd rather see fedor aginst more top tier opponents, but hong man choi is a very talented kickboxer. way bigger than sylvia, but way more skill too. fedor had a long layoff and it was possible that if they put him in with a top guy right away, he could possibly lose. he's beaten choi and now they need to get him back in their with top 10 fighters. i'd love to see him against gabriel gonzaga.

you need to be slapped if oyu think choi is better than tim sylvia
roycisneros
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby fvrny123 » Jan 1. 2008, 01:48

EisforENZO wrote:i know that we'd rather see fedor aginst more top tier opponents, but hong man choi is a very talented kickboxer. way bigger than sylvia, but way more skill too. fedor had a long layoff and it was possible that if they put him in with a top guy right away, he could possibly lose. he's beaten choi and now they need to get him back in their with top 10 fighters. i'd love to see him against gabriel gonzaga.

Choi better then Tim Silvia :? ...ok NO (look at Tim Silvia vs Jeff Monson, Tim defended against everyone of Monson's submission atempts and Monson weather you like him or not is great at sublmissions)...And Fedor last fight before his "long layoff" was a middleweight (Matt Lindland) who moved up in weight just to fight him (which was another bullshit fight for Fedor)...I know you guys love Fedor and dont get me wrong he is a great fighter but come on Choi is in no way better the Time Silvia and the only thing I see that he has going for him is his size not his skill...

not to say that he did have a good K-1 Record beating Bob Sapp and all but he needs alot of training in MMA...

fvrny123

Postby ajhay310 » Jan 1. 2008, 11:16

fedors a bitch, hes building his record not putting himself to the test, just getting easy pays. fedor cant duck and hide for long, either randy will stomp him or some uprising young star he thinks will be a fluke will smash him up.
ajhay310
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Juve12 » Jan 1. 2008, 14:00

gonzaga is not top 10. maybe some out of the ufc like barnet would be posible.
Juve12
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Juve12 » Jan 1. 2008, 14:02

ajhay310 wrote:fedors a bitch, hes building his record not putting himself to the test, just getting easy pays. fedor cant duck and hide for long, either randy will stomp him or some uprising young star he thinks will be a fluke will smash him up.

your a dumbshit.. randy would get fucked the ass.. fedor is strong faster and has the best fighting skills.. suck gof suck a d*ck ..
Juve12
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby roycisneros » Jan 1. 2008, 17:41

Juve12 wrote:
ajhay310 wrote:fedors a bitch, hes building his record not putting himself to the test, just getting easy pays. fedor cant duck and hide for long, either randy will stomp him or some uprising young star he thinks will be a fluke will smash him up.

your a dumbshit.. randy would get fucked the ass.. fedor is strong faster and has the best fighting skills.. suck gof suck a d*ck ..

what makes fedor SO MUCH better?

roycisneros
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby KiNg Of KiNgZ » Jan 1. 2008, 17:43

Juve12 wrote:

ur a f*cking idiot bro!! i couldnt of said it all bett myself! Fuck Fedor he is ducking big name fighters and only doing weak ass fights 2 build up his record!
KiNg Of KiNgZ
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby EisforENZO » Jan 1. 2008, 22:10

Juve12 wrote:

gonzaga is not top 10. maybe some out of the ufc like barnet would be posible.

fedor would slaughter barnett (just a terrible match-up for josh) and gonzaga is still ranked top 10. also, he stacks up well against fedor. the only time we've seen fedor in trouble was against fujita and gonzaga has the same type of power but with more technically sound stand up. and its not like fedor could submit him. gonzaga's cardio would be the only issue.
"I played his game for 3 rounds. He played mine for 20 seconds and lost." - Big Nog
EisforENZO
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby EisforENZO » Jan 1. 2008, 22:28

roycisneros wrote:

you need to be slapped for the fun of it. i never said choi was better than sylvia, just more skilled, which you can't disagree with. i just watched monson/sylvia less than an hour ago on dvd so its fresh on my mind. sylvia did fend off most off monsons shots, but that was mainly just height. he had a good sprawl, but with his build, its hard not to. Choi would probably knock monson out in the second or third.

and choi would demolish sylvia. sylvia really isnt that good, he just knows how to use his size to his advantage. his submission attempts against monson werent that strong, just that his position was dominant because he was a 30lbs bigger. sylvias stand up isnt that good either. he hasn't fought a great striker in a while (with the exception of vera who he completely dwarfed and vera fought with a broken hand), the last was probably arlovski II and i think that he landed a very lucky punch. the arlovski from the third fight was no longer a great striker. monson even landed some shots of him despite the fact sylvia was a foot taller and had a 10" reach advantage. and randy has pretty good stand up, and managed to f*ck sylvia up on the feet. imagine what a GREAT KICKBOXER like Choi would do to him, especially when sylvia wouldn't have his height or reach advantages.

the only way sylvia could beat choi would be to take him down but i doubt he would try. he would be stupid and try to stand and knock him out which he just doesn't seem to be as capable of as he thinks anymore.

in conclusion, Choi > Sylvia. against fedor though, i will admit that sylvia would last longer on the ground, but it wouldn't matter cuz fedor would prolly ko him on the feet in 2-3 minutes.
EisforENZO
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby fvrny123 » Jan 1. 2008, 22:43

EisforENZO wrote:
roycisneros wrote:

you need to be slapped for the fun of it. i never said choi was better than sylvia, just more skilled, which you can't disagree with. i just watched monson/sylvia less than an hour ago on dvd so its fresh on my mind. sylvia did fend off most off monsons shots, but that was mainly just height. he had a good sprawl, but with his build, its hard not to. Choi would probably knock monson out in the second or third.

and choi would demolish sylvia. sylvia really isnt that good, he just knows how to use his size to his advantage. his submission attempts against monson werent that strong, just that his position was dominant because he was a 30lbs bigger. sylvias stand up isnt that good either. he hasn't fought a great striker in a while (with the exception of vera who he completely dwarfed and vera fought with a broken hand), the last was probably arlovski II and i think that he landed a very lucky punch. the arlovski from the third fight was no longer a great striker. monson even landed some shots of him despite the fact sylvia was a foot taller and had a 10" reach advantage. and randy has pretty good stand up, and managed to f*ck sylvia up on the feet. imagine what a GREAT KICKBOXER like Choi would do to him, especially when sylvia wouldn't have his height or reach advantages.

the only way sylvia could beat choi would be to take him down but i doubt he would try. he would be stupid and try to stand and knock him out which he just doesn't seem to be as capable of as he thinks anymore.

in conclusion, Choi > Sylvia. against fedor though, i will admit that sylvia would last longer on the ground, but it wouldn't matter cuz fedor would prolly ko him on the feet in 2-3 minutes.

Nono all nonsense...First off Monson would beat Choi by submission without a doubt....Maybe Choi is better at kickboxing but is in no way more skilled then Monson or Silvia in the world of MMA

fvrny123

Next

Return to MMA NEWS