NEW: FOOTBALL SHARE

Bouncer vs loudmouth

Please share Funny MMA Stuff (non-video content also)!

Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Johan » Jan 29. 2011, 14:09


:lol:

Michael Kuhr is really classy.

Johan
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: May 21. 2009, 11:53

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Jan 29. 2011, 14:17

oldie but goldie! its so hilarious to see these douchebags fold like card houses when they realize they screwded up. :mrgreen:

"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby phassin » Jan 29. 2011, 14:32

haha yea thats popular in Germany. Nice post though, still gets me laughing.
User avatar
phassin
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 2485
Joined: Nov 19. 2007, 01:35

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Latrodectus » Jan 29. 2011, 14:45

Thats a fantastic non violent way to defuse a bad situation. :lol: :lol:
"Chemistry is pornography in disguise, you just have to know which functional group to look at."
A. Shulgin
User avatar
Latrodectus
6th kyu
6th kyu
 
Posts: 5064
Joined: Sep 1. 2010, 11:34

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby DutchCourage » Jan 29. 2011, 18:31

Predator225 wrote:oldie but goldie! its so hilarious to see these douchebags fold like card houses when they realize they screwded up. :mrgreen:

Is this real??
Because i saw it before on Youtube and someone posted that it isn't real and that the Turkish guy is just an actor..
Pretty funny though :)
Fedor Emelianenko is the greatest fighter to ever live..
His skills, heart and character will never be matched in MMA..
FAREWELL TO THE LAST EMPEROR, YOU WILL BE MISSED
User avatar
DutchCourage
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Aug 11. 2010, 04:57
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Jan 29. 2011, 18:40

DutchCourage wrote:
Predator225 wrote:oldie but goldie! its so hilarious to see these douchebags fold like card houses when they realize they screwded up. :mrgreen:

Is this real??
Because i saw it before on Youtube and someone posted that it isn't real and that the Turkish guy is just an actor..
Pretty funny though :)


really? I've seen it a couple years ago and I think they even interviewed Michael Kuhr in a talkshow about combining Kickboxing and ?bouncing?( :lol: )

"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby I_Forgot_My_Password » Jan 29. 2011, 19:53

awww no brutal KO =(.
I_Forgot_My_Password
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: Jan 11. 2011, 18:57

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Chris D » Jan 31. 2011, 13:32

and wins by way of 'i will call you're brother'
@ChrisD_UK

http://www.soundcloud.com/c-dj

Iam the no1 p4p alcoholic
User avatar
Chris D
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 5372
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 13:14
Location: Irvine, Scotland

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby DrazaFFT » Jan 31. 2011, 14:33

this is great. is subtitle real, at beginning look kinda joking?
"You couldn't ask for a better script, let's go win it right now!!!!!!"
Dick Vermeil
- CRI 31 Champion
- CRI 35 Champion
User avatar
DrazaFFT
CRI CHAMP 2
CRI CHAMP 2
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Jun 19. 2010, 07:48
Location: Family Fight Team

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Jan 31. 2011, 15:06

DrazaFFT wrote:this is great. is subtitle real, at beginning look kinda joking?


nope, its accurate. this behaving is pretty common amongst a certain young people here in germany, unfortunatly.

"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby bestgifts » Jan 31. 2011, 15:31

Predator225 wrote:
DrazaFFT wrote:this is great. is subtitle real, at beginning look kinda joking?


nope, its accurate. this behaving is pretty common amongst a certain young people here in germany, unfortunatly.


yep 90% of the time I have to chuck someone out of the club it's a f*cking foreigner, mexicans are the worst, I don't think they are disciplined when they are growing up, and they think they can do anything they want.
Fedor is the greatest HW of all time: Randy Couture, Rampage Jackson, GSP, Anderson Silva, Mark Coleman, Phil Baroni, Pedro Rizzo, Wanderlei Silva, Josh Barnett, Bas Rutten, BJ Penn, Don Frye, Kevin Randleman, Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira.
User avatar
bestgifts
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Aug 11. 2010, 06:10
Location: USA

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Jan 31. 2011, 15:47

bestgifts wrote:
Predator225 wrote:
DrazaFFT wrote:this is great. is subtitle real, at beginning look kinda joking?


nope, its accurate. this behaving is pretty common amongst a certain young people here in germany, unfortunatly.


yep 90% of the time I have to chuck someone out of the club it's a f*cking foreigner, mexicans are the worst, I don't think they are disciplined when they are growing up, and they think they can do anything they want.


yeah, friday and saturday night are almost f*cking war over here, in a 18,000 people town! so many drunk douchebags that are just looking for something to, a: f*ck or, b: fight. If plan a. doesn't work out, they are going right to plan b.
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby chico el bambino » Jan 31. 2011, 16:28

Predator225 wrote:
DrazaFFT wrote:this is great. is subtitle real, at beginning look kinda joking?


nope, its accurate. this behaving is pretty common amongst a certain young people here in germany, unfortunatly.

Yeah I have some family living in Dortmund and there is a lot of trouble in some areas too.
User avatar
chico el bambino
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Oct 6. 2009, 05:34
Location: Brazil

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby moatmab » Jan 31. 2011, 18:27

This is always a good one to show somebody for a laugh. :lol:

User avatar
moatmab
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Jan 8. 2011, 00:08

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Feb 1. 2011, 07:11

chico el bambino wrote:
Predator225 wrote:
DrazaFFT wrote:this is great. is subtitle real, at beginning look kinda joking?


nope, its accurate. this behaving is pretty common amongst a certain young people here in germany, unfortunatly.

Yeah I have some family living in Dortmund and there is a lot of trouble in some areas too.


and that was Berlin, the capitol, a 4 million people city filled with idiots.
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby frenchfrog » Feb 1. 2011, 07:42

It's really funny and yes, there are a lot of idiots like that at some german entrances.

But sorry, even if it's funny, it's clearly staged.
"Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli"
User avatar
frenchfrog
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Jul 19. 2010, 02:58
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Feb 1. 2011, 08:07

frenchfrog wrote:It's really funny and yes, there are a lot of idiots like that at some german entrances.

But sorry, even if it's funny, it's clearly staged.


why do you think its staged? there are many kids, especially with migration-background (like this probably turkish guy) that fold when it comes to family. I've seen the toughest guys fold like card houses when their older relatives are against them, these dudes could be all in somebodys face, but the second the older brother shows up they are fucked.
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby frenchfrog » Feb 1. 2011, 08:37

Come on. Have a look on the full documentary. This is clearly staged. Don't make your opinion only from this short scene.
"Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli"
User avatar
frenchfrog
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Jul 19. 2010, 02:58
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Feb 1. 2011, 08:55

frenchfrog wrote:Come on. Have a look on the full documentary. This is clearly staged. Don't make your opinion only from this short scene.


what full documentary? this thing is like 6-7 years old, where did you see it?
and I'm not so stubborn to believe everything on TV or the internet is true, I just wanna know what your opinion is based on.
fact is, Michael Kuhr is former kickboxing champ, works as a bouncer now (or back then at least), and alot of german teens are retarded. :mrgreen:
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby $pline » Feb 1. 2011, 09:29

Chris D wrote:and wins by way of 'i will call you're brother'


I guess he doesn't want his brother to kick his ass, or to know that he was acting like a fool, maybe his whole family will kick his ass, lol, you don't want to embarass the family, lol!!!
User avatar
$pline
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Sep 22. 2009, 12:24
Location: Mesa, AZ

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby frenchfrog » Feb 1. 2011, 10:16

Have you seen that moment where he pretend to know the name of a gang leader ? Check youtube you'll find it. He'll never get any Oscar for that pathetic STAGED moment. BUt yeah, u're right. Kuhr was a champ, he's now a bouncer.
"Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli"
User avatar
frenchfrog
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Jul 19. 2010, 02:58
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Feb 1. 2011, 10:20

frenchfrog wrote:Have you seen that moment where he pretend to know the name of a gang leader ? Check youtube you'll find it. He'll never get any Oscar for that pathetic STAGED moment. BUt yeah, u're right. Kuhr was a champ, he's now a bouncer.


what am I supposed to find on youtube? I mean what should I type in? how bout you post it and go all the way with proving me wrong? :mrgreen:
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby frenchfrog » Feb 1. 2011, 10:42

Check for bouncer vs loudmouth vol. 2. (sorry I had a youtube link but it's broken). In this, some guy pretend to be friends with the german mafia who the kickboxer turns out to know (of course). I guess if the pope would have made troubles at the door, he'd have god's mobile ;)
"Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli"
User avatar
frenchfrog
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Jul 19. 2010, 02:58
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Feb 1. 2011, 10:47

frenchfrog wrote:Check for bouncer vs loudmouth vol. 2. (sorry I had a youtube link but it's broken). In this, some guy pretend to be friends with the german mafia who the kickboxer turns out to know (of course). I guess if the pope would have made troubles at the door, he'd have god's mobile ;)


didn't find it, just the same video again.
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby frenchfrog » Feb 1. 2011, 10:49

here you got mate, I guess deutch is not a problem for you ;) Here is the full documentary I saw on ZDF a while ago (maybe you didn't noticed we are almost neighbours) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNI4Uhhq ... re=related
"Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli"
User avatar
frenchfrog
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Jul 19. 2010, 02:58
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby brians2000 » Feb 1. 2011, 23:48

Anyone who thinks this is real must think the Hitler videos online are real also.
Spider Silva
User avatar
brians2000
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Jun 3. 2007, 22:33

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby frenchfrog » Feb 2. 2011, 03:37

Predator225 wrote:
and that was Berlin, the capitol, a 4 million people city filled with idiots.


hey I didn't noticed that. Sorry predator, but Berlin is one of the coolest european capital's ever. At least for art, design, music and peace, which is already a lot for me. It's all about opinion but here again, I guess you're wrong.
"Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli"
User avatar
frenchfrog
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Jul 19. 2010, 02:58
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby Predator225 » Feb 2. 2011, 05:48

frenchfrog wrote:
Predator225 wrote:
and that was Berlin, the capitol, a 4 million people city filled with idiots.


hey I didn't noticed that. Sorry predator, but Berlin is one of the coolest european capital's ever. At least for art, design, music and peace, which is already a lot for me. It's all about opinion but here again, I guess you're wrong.


I never been to Berlin, but I've heard from some people that there are a lot of crazy people.
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
User avatar
Predator225
MMASHARE HOF
MMASHARE HOF
 
Posts: 19127
Joined: May 13. 2010, 10:34
Location: Mia San Mia

Re: Bouncer vs loudmouth

Postby thevillain » Feb 2. 2011, 07:14

Hahaha,it´s funny to see this german clip posted here :D
The on who is secreaming at Michael Kuhr is really aggressive,till he hear that Michael is the trainer of his older brother :)
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด
User avatar
thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon
 
Posts: 6658
Joined: Jan 22. 2011, 18:09


Return to FUNNY MMA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!